Sunday, August 31, 2014

[Movie] Devil’s Contract Part 1&2 – Latest Nollywood Movies

IbakaTV-Devils-Contract-39ffc.jpgWhat will it profit a man when he acquires all earthly beauties and loses his own soul? A lazy actor who poses as a producer is in the habit of deceiving aspiring actress by sleeping with them in exchange for no role. Suddenly, fortune smiled on him which came with a price tag. An intriguing and suspense filled thriller movie. Enjoy!
Part 1
download movie
Part 2
download movie

1 comment:

  1. it's traditional irish music and I have to tell you , I am blown away by this song!The Corrs- Lough Erin Shorebeautiful, I have a very dear coatnct with whom I can't wait to share this song with..thank you so much!, I have only had a passing interest in the Corrs and now i'll be looking into them much more!

    ReplyDelete