Friday, February 12, 2016

I Thought I will Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Reveals

Famous Nigerian Fuji singer , Adewale Ayuba, 49, has opened up on his fear of being killed after he converted to Christianity six years ago. During a Sunday Thanksgiving service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Adewale Ayuba gave his testimony of how he became a Christian. According to him he became a born-again Christian in 2010 . Before then Adewale Ayuba revealed that Imams would pray for him but he will still go upstairs to pray with a Bible . Ayuba also stated that he was scared he would get killed if he converted to Christianity because he sang about the Hajj, and his Islamic faith on his songs . Also the Fuji genre was embedded deeply in the religion . One day in 2010 he told his Imams that he had changed to Christianity, and revealed that his kids were already Christians . According to the musician who is popularly known as Mr. Johnson , God has opened doors of blessing for him since he became a Christian. “ I thank God for choosing me , I thank God for calling me . I thank God for giving me the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour . And I am proud to be a Christian ” Adewale Ayuba said during his testimony Adewale-Ayuba--200x300.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment