Monday, February 8, 2016

Man self servicing To Bible Get Struck By Lightning above the sky

A repentant man from Utah was found in critical condition and rescued by Mt Pleasant patrol officers after the 66-year-old man allegedly told officers he had been self servicing to the Bible moments before being struck down bya lightning bolt. The religious man whohad decided to go for a stroll on MountPleasant that day was caught offset bya raging storm which ultimately might have cost him his life.“Since my wife passed away last year, Ioften seek the tranquility of the hiking trails of Mount Pleasant,” he told local reporters. “I bring my Bible and meditate about God, Jesus and the Creation,” he explained. “I strongly believe God has punished me for my sinful ways that day and am glad God has given me a second chance to spread his word and tell my story,” he added.Mr. Taylor wholeheartedly decries the fact that he was self servicing to the Bible moments before being struck down by lightning, a fact he wishes to share with others. “I am ashamed to say that I was fulfilling my dirty needs while holding this sacred object, written down from the spoken word of God. If God has intended this to be my punishment for my sinful ways, then I feel I must share my story with the world so that others may avoid this dreadful path” he admits, visibly humbled by the whole experience. lightning-300x158.jpg

1 comment: