Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Must Read: My Sexcapades With Badt Victoria! (Part 1)

It was a sunny afternoon as I and my padi's of life were strolling aimlessly around the neighborhood arguing about the best between Eden hazard and Sanchez, when I met this breathtaking damsel. She is 5ft 2inches tall and she's light in complexion, she has a gorgeous cat eye and her smooth face did a good job in registering her pure set of white teeth together with her soft pink lips.
She has a long black hair and packed it in a pony-tail. She is endowed with a big and firm bristols and her killer curve gave her the features a woman ought to possess.
Her semi-unclad clothes were not helping matters at all as she wore a v-neck red tank top which gave out the tops of her fresh mammary glands. And her tight black skirt also helped in revealing the killer curves and I must say she dressed with only one mission - to kill...
Let me introduce myself, my name is olawale and my peeps call me walex, I have three best friends or I'd rather call the partner in crime cos we do almost everything in common, their names are Uthman, Hollu and Striker. The four of us were known in our area for the act of chasing anything that walks in skirts, cause we are absolutely not the lovey-dovey type of guys.
Suddenly, the damsel started coming towards us with a smile on her face which revealed her cute dimples. She greeted the four of us and we replied her stunned at the sudden approach of the Angel, she introduced herself to us as Victoria and turned to uthman and the following conversation ensued between them.
Uthman: hugs her Hey vikky, long time ooo, shey u traveled nii!
Vikky: Look at dis boy ooo, its you who I shud be asking about cos I haven't seen u around like forever
Uthman: Sowie, I haven't been myself lately, was busy sorting out somethings nah!
Vikky: I see, no problem anyways its gud to finally see ur face ooo, I'm sure u are still with dat ur character of chasing every females around right!
Uthman: C'mon stop teasing me jare, u knw I'm a saint and I dnt do such tin....
Vikky: alryt, I really have to be on my way, I have somewhere important 2 go, gimme ur digits so I can be in touch with u.
They exchanged numbers and she said her goodbye but not without taking a final glance at me. Well during that short time, I noticed her affinity as she isn't shy to express her feelings to anyone. I quickly walked up to uthman and teased him a little bit to asked him if he was dating the girl, and he replied telling me that he wasn't dating her, both of them only share a close relationship and nothing else. And that statement of his brought a thought to my mind! "I won't miss this God-made beauty for anything in the world"
By the time we got home, everyone seemed to have forgotten Victoria, excluding me cos she is still very much in my mind, I later went to uthman and told him my intentions about what I felt for vikky, and he told me dat he will gladly help out cos he knows very well that amongst our friends, I don't fvck up with girls and I also have a pretty good records in having sex with most of my chicks in less than a month of dating them.
Well I'm happy that evening because Uthman had promised to hook me up with Vikky and that's exactly what I wanna hear. The four of us have been friends since childhood, we all live together and we all have a camaraderie relationship, plus we are all financially okay,each and every one of us can afford a house on our own but we just chose to live together in a duplex at the outskirts of Lagos.Island, but one of us is still lacking in the game of yanshing which is Hollu.
Hollu is an handsome guy' light in complexion and he is 6ft tall and has broad shoulders, he loves trouble so much that and he is known for his stubbornness and agility whenever he comes across trouble. He hates it when people are being cheated or oppressed and he doesn't mind getting hurt while defending the helpless peoples from their tormentors.
He's also got a fickle character, 'as he can be friendly one moment and be adamant at the same time' many of our mate feared him including me because the guys is so good at fighting "as if say nah mike-tyson born am". He knows how to woo a lady and has a huge sense of humour, sometimes if I get parol and the chick is proving hard to get, I will just take Hollu along wit me and believe me the girls is mine, he knows how to approach a lady and download O.T into their brain, but the guys is always afraid of asking his babes to have sex with him, he prefers the girls asking him for sex themselves.
WATCHOUT FOR PART.2

No comments:

Post a Comment